Monday, May 5, 2008

Why is it....

that in my town you can't wear perfume to the library or town meeting, and our local association newsletter tells you it's not polite to use scented dryer sheets because it might bother your neighbor but.... it's perfectly okay to let your dog run free and scare little children???

Now, my husband likes dogs, but my kid is scared to death of them. She has gotten better, but still doesn't like it if they get too close. And having the dog waiting for her outside our car door, when our car is parked in our own driveway is too close. And letting the dog run free in the local club and letting it get underneath our table is too close.

I don't get it people. I really don't get it. If you are going to have a dog, keep it under control. I don't let my kid crawl under your table or pee in your yard. The least you could do is keep your dog from doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment