Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Behind on posting,,, more to come later...b.

Well I just survived my husband being away for a week. It was the first time he'd been away overnight since before... since before we got engaged I guess. Plus I had our dd to contend with as well. It was an interesting experience, and will probably be the precursor of things to come. He spent the week at a conference in California- his first time there, and I think it was very valuable for him careerwise. Last year I did not want him to go because Abigail's health was too unstable, and indeed she ended up in the hospital. This year her health is much better and I was okay with his absence. The whole experience has left me with much to post about, but right now I am busy with work, so more to come later. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment