Wednesday, June 3, 2009

just random thoughts again

At work with the headphones on. Trying to dim the background noise and get some work done, but am still too easily distracted. Tried to tune into WRNX, but the computer wouldn't let me, oh well. Got another reminder that my department head will no longer be my department head soon, by the end of the month maybe. We are merging departments and the man who manages the department next door will eventually be in charge of our department too. Changes are coming! Changes all the time in this place... good benefits, good pay, mostly I like my job, but there are days when I worry if I can hack it here for the next 30 years or whatever. Kind of like being married, isn't it? Good place to be if you can hang in there without going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment