Monday, July 13, 2009

Abby, Abby, Abby....

Abby told several teachers at preschool that she is going to be a big sister. Um, no, not going to happen. I think I will be straightening this one out for several days.

She had a great time playing with her friends Sophia and Liam in Wendell on Saturday. Then we went to my uncle's house in Williamsburg and she met kids named Kyle and Deena (??). She had fun with them too. Other kids- Andrew and some other boys- were there too, but it was mostly those two who she played with. She liked her swimming lesson with me in the pool too.

By Sunday we were all pretty tired. Still had to do some shopping though. Lunch at McDonald's took forever, and we barely made it through the grocery store without destroying the place. At home Abby decided to destroy the yard instead. She was pretty unhappy that there was no one to play with. We tried to find the kids down the street, but they were having "family time" from what I could tell, and weren't available. Ended up having to bring Abby inside for supper because she was throwing sand all over the yard. Oh well.

I think we were all happy that today was Monday- a school day. I know she was looking forward to seeing her friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment