Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Getting ready for NaNoWriMo and more...

Going to cheat a little and cross-post from my Sparkpeople blog...

HI all. I just feel like I need to check in here a little bit.

First of all we are FINE from Sandy. We stayed home on Monday but our little house never lost power. We had some branches down but no damage to our home or cars. Tuesday we were back to normal and even though the rain is still with us, I think we are in the clear pretty much. Many, many thoughts and prayers to those who are suffering.

NaNoWriMo.. National Novel Writing Month... is upon us!! Fellow writers you know what I am talking about!! I have done my research, created notes and files, and I was feeling inspired but RIGHT NOW I am not feeling it. I feel SUNK. I feel doomed. I feel like there is NO WAY I can write SEVEN pages a night!!! It just feels like an enormous task. Last year I failed, and failed miserably. This year I am just so nervous about failing again. AGH!!! PANIC!!!

Weight Gain.. checked my notes and I have gained *5* pounds in the last 2 months!! I got rid of my fat clothes. This CAN NOT HAPPEN!! The holidays and winter cold and dark is upon us. I need to STOP this. The scales need to go DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!! I think the culprit may be that I readjusted my nutrition points after losing some weight. Maybe I need to move them back down again or something. I don't know. Anyway, this is dangerous. I need to pull into check ASAP.

Ok, now if you don't see me blogging for a bit it's because I have that novel to write. Be well friends... oh, and Happy Samhain/Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment