Monday, December 21, 2015

Lego City Advent Calendar Days 19, 20, and 21

Sorry everyone. I've been under the weather and not keeping up with things over the weekend. Here's what we got from the Lego City Advent Calendar on Saturday, Sunday, and this morning.


Day 19- A woman with a cupcake and a cell phone I think.

 Day 20- snowman, not sure if you can see the arms in this picture.

 Today- fire with marshmallows on sticks.


 All 3 together-

Sometime after the 24th I'll do a picture of all the pieces laid out at once. I'll also try to do a photo of the Lego Friends Advent calendar which my daughter has been doing this month. She's modified hers a bit, adding bits that she thinks help her scenes which I think is really great but will of course give you an impure view of the actual set.

We're also almost done building the Santa's Workshop set, but that still has a little more to go.

If you've been following, leave a comment sometime and say "HI". I'd love to know if anyone is actually out there.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment