Friday, May 30, 2008

Trying to get caught up!

It's been over 2 weeks since I last posted. Oops!

On May 25th we took Abby to the Southwick Zoo. She had a great time. It was definitely worth teh 2+ hour drive each way. As long as there was a barrier between her and the animals she was fine. The petting zoo section on the other hand was a little scary.

Also a dog got into the house at daycare and Steve told me she handled it very well. She scolded the dog and then kept her distance and the dog stayed away from her too. Yay! I'm glad she is getting better with them.

Really not much news. At work there is rumors that we may be in for some major "restructuring". One of the Assistant Directors is leaving and may not be replaced.

I am trying to get caught up on my own health. I had a physical recently and my blood pressure was really great, but my weight was high. So kind of so-so about that I guess. I am going to the dentist and eye doctor next week.

Sorry nothing exciting this time. Not even worth labeling. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment