Friday, October 10, 2008

Good politics- Same sex marriage ruling in Connecticut

It's nice to see some good politics for a change. I'm so sick of the presidential campaigning etc., especially since I don't like the leading candidates. Anyway, I was very pleased to see the headlines just now saying that Connecticut is going to allow same sex marriages. About time! I don't know if I've said it here before, but I believe that same sex marriage should be legalized everywhere. I even gave a speech about it in my college years in one of my classes. This issue has been around for a long time, and I know for a lot of people it's been a long battle. Glad to see a victory! Here's one link to one of the stories today--
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/nyregion/11marriage.html?hp

Congratulations Connecticut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment