Thursday, March 5, 2009

My poor neglected blog...

It's been a few weeks since I posted here. I've been awful about it. I joined Facebook and I'm having a lot of fun with that. I went my writing class, and liked it. Then missed the second class because I decided that going to see the doctor would be more fun. Yeah, right. My daughter has a cold, so my husband and I missed a couple of days of work last week taking care of her. We're both coughing too, but Tuesday I succumbed and went to the doctor and found out I have pneumonia. Wednesday I stayed home. So I haven't finished the family tax returns, and I haven't finished a book yet, and I have a lot of stuff I'm behind on. I've got a few pieces from my writing class that I haven't put online yet too. Just behind in general. Behind in reading all the blogs I follow too. Sorry friends! I am out here, just lost in the haze and the fog of.... trying to breathe without coughing. I'm getting a new laptop for my birthday, and we're getting new wedding rings soon too (custom made!). Yahoo!! I've got about 4 books that I'm reading now, and I suppose I need to find a 5th that the writing teacher wants us to use, but that's just a writing book - nothing to write a book report on. So for anyone out there reading this thing, I'm sorry. I'm here. I'm watching the world from my little window. And I'm thinking of things to say. I just haven't had a chance to say them lately. Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment