Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting more serious about this blog!

I want to make a more dedicated effort to post here. I haven't been doing much writing this summer, and I'm hoping to inspire myself.

Starting next week, either August 31st or September 1st I'm hoping to blog Monday-Friday. One idea I have is to post different things on different days. Here's one thought, but I'm open to suggestions:
Mommy Mondays- family etc
Tantrum Tuesdays- rants about whatever is irking me
Working Wednesdays- posts about library, education, work, economy, etc.
Talkative Thursdays- current events, books, politics
Fictional Fridays- okay, I need to change this because C. Beth already has a "Friday Fiction" on her blogs, but I do want to dedicate one day to fiction writing.

IF I blog on Saturdays and Sundays at all, unlikely for the most part, they would just be like Surprise Saturdays or Spontaneous Sundays or something since I don't have internet access on those days usually.

Let me know what you think, and PLEASE suggestion something. I need to figure out how to change this so I'm not copying the other blogger who does "Friday Fiction".

No comments:

Post a Comment