Monday, June 7, 2010

Next up....

Next up, I have started reading a book by William Kennedy called "Ironweed". I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it though. It's a little strange for me. Part of the story describes dead people in their graves, and I'm not really into that. The main character in the story is a drunk who has hit bottom, and the story takes place in 1938 Albany. So I'm torn about whether or not I want to read it or not.

On a writing note, one of my friends on Facebook asked me about Clessonville, and I suppose I never have actually gotten around to writing it down. I created Clessonville back in 1991 when I was in Realms, and have created a few characters for it, but haven't developed the town completely. I haven't done it partly out of laziness and partly out of not having done enough research to do the job right. It is sort of based on a real place and I want to do with some accuracy while still having fun with it at the same time. So we'll see whether I take the time to dig into that sometime soon. Questions have been asked, will I take the time to answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment