Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Love" by Toni Morrison

I checked out "Love" by Toni Morrison from our university library a while ago. It seems to get pretty good reviews. Within the last few days I finally picked it up and started to read it. At first I didn't understand what I was reading. Something about a woman's legs. Then I got into a little more and finally decided that I just didn't care. I wasn't bonding with these characters and I felt like I was mostly wasting my time. So I put the book down and brought it back. Most people like this book. Seems like only a very few on Amazon don't like it. I guess I'm in the don't like it pile. I'll pick up something else out of my book pile soon.
We're All Normal And We Want Our Freedom: Trib...Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment