Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First attempt at Sunday School = Fail

On Sunday morning my daughter and I ventured to a nearby town to check out their church and Sunday School. I had been in contact with the minister and Sunday School teacher ahead of time so I knew that attendance was low and there wouldn't be any real "curriculum" going on this time. Still I wanted to check it out. I grew up in Sunday School and I think the education is worthwhile even if I don't always agree with what is said there.

However finding a church that "fits" is a process, and it's not over yet. I've got another church in mind to check out next week. We'll see how that goes. And if I don't like that then there are more.
Former Moravian Sunday schoolImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment