Saturday, January 29, 2011

I caved and bought "The Spark" by Chris Downie

We went back to Barnes & Noble this week one night to check out their clearance sale again. Abby found a few $2 things, and so did I. Coincidentally the clearance section was right next to the diet and exercise books. I found "The Spark" by Chris Downie in paperback. I had already seen the ads on the Sparkpeople website so I knew that I could find the book on sale. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my coupons with me, but I still got a good deal on the book. Buying the book gives you access to "special" things online, added material that is not available with the free version. So although I haven't gotten very far in the book I did immediately skip to the page where I got my online access code and I've started checking out those bonus features. I signed up to get a free magazine and found some easy cardio things that I can do indoors. I've been a couch potato this week so finding some motivation is a definite good thing.

And in spite of being a couch potato I still managed to lose a pound. So yahoo! I guess the tracking is really, really helping. Hopefully I can break this rut, this plateau, etc. and get back to losing some weight. I still have nearly 20 pounds to go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment