Friday, April 3, 2009

catching up

Once again it's been too long since I last posted, and now I have a long list, okay maybe a short list of things I'd like to write about... I won't get these all done today, but look for them soon.

1. Abby's birthday, and plans (see next post)
2. W.E.B. DuBois - Verizon presentation thing today, including Bromery
3. To Write or not to write, that is the question!
4. What we are teaching our children
5. Blah, blah, blah... work is tough today
6. Done with pneumonia, but is Abby getting sick again?
7. Behind on reading everyone else's blogs, sorry about that!
8. Welcome Facebook friends!
9. Library stuff/work stuff
10. My AW moment that I'd like to share regarding Abby

I'll try to break these down into separate posts, although I'm sure I will combine a few. Not a lot to say on some of them, but I know there is some blogging rule or something that says posts should stick to one topic at a time and not be all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment