Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Friday- Columbus Day weekend ahead of us

Columbus Day weekend is ahead of us and my father-in-law is in town. We haven't seen him since July 2008 I think. Abby probably doesn't remember him too well although I've been showing her pictures to try to refresh her memory. Tonight we'll meet him for dinner and then after that we'll see what we plan. I think he's around through the middle of next week.

I do hope to go to the Ashfield Fall festival tomorrow. I always look forward to that. Sometimes I see old friends and family there, and I also like the tag sales and just the general energy from the crowd. It's so much fun! I'll be sure to bring a camera too. If my father-in-law joins us I know he'll have his, and his pictures will be better than mine.

Not sure what else we'll do. I told my husband we could go to an apple orchard or just go for a walk somewhere. There isn't much to do inside though, and the weather will probably be cool. Hopefully we'll get the rain out of the way today and have a clear weekend.

Last night the 3 of us went to Target and got a baby gift for one of Abby's teachers. Amanda is due to have a baby boy in November, and today is her last day teaching. Abby will miss her. I'm sure the baby shower at school/daycare will be fun.

On Tuesday afternoon Abby will get her flu shot for seasonal flu. Still working on getting H1N1 done. We were supposed to do her flu shot yesterday but they ran out. Now they are holding a dose for us. We didn't want to do it today because of dinner plans tonight.

Have a good weekend all! I probably won't post again until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment